follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    hihi...just came back from bio class and now waiting for the next class at 12. Man...yesterda turned out to be quite a sad day. While playing badminton I got the news from my darling that Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter has died. STUPID STING RAY!!! This is really a big lost to the enviroment and to kids who enjoyed watching his shows and learning from it. I myself watch his shows since I was very young and got real facinated with it. How much enthusiasm he showed while spreading the views on conservation all around the world and esepcially Australia. This is really a great lost, and he's only 44 years old! Anyway, last night I called my grandma to wish her happy birthday and I was on a better mood after knowing of Steve Irwin. After wishing her happy birthday she broke the news to me that my grand-aunt in Australia just passed away in the morning. What a great shock that was to me. She had cancer but the last time I saw her and heard about her she was great and healthy, but now out of the blue she passed away. Feel bad I can't make it for the funeral because it would be all the way over in Australia. Oh well, life is really so unpredictable. 1 minute we could be so healthy and the next we could be fighting for our life. Indeed life is not in our hands but in the one who created us. That is the Almighty God. To God be the glory! God bless!













    A tribute to Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home