follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 28, 2006

    I've cut my hair!!! Yeap I've cut my hair, that's what you heard. Its about the same shape but juz shorther n thinner. Guess mum would prefer it like that coz its not covering my eyes...hehe.





    Anyway, there were 2 significant things that was going through my mind the whole day as I ponder about my future. DIRECTION and FAITH. God's directions can be so direct sometimes but sometimes its so unclear. Rather confusing I guess especially when there is trouble. It is true that God works in many wonderful ways and He does has a plan for my life. But the road ahead is so unclear and confusing that my confidence in dropping day by day. Things got a little better when i spoke to a sister-in-Christ and she mentioned about faith. Guess my faith in God has not been so strong recently. How I wish I had the faith of Abraham who would just move from place to place by God's guidence even when he dosen't even knows where God is leading or like Noah just building a big ark in the middle of a dessert. The road ahead is uclear and the light at the other end of the tunnel seems far, but this song I will always have in my heart. God bless all...=)


    Verse1
    My Jesus, I'm found in You,
    You're my Saviour
    You chose me, before the world
    And You called my name

    I will go with You
    Through the valley
    I will soar above every mountain
    I will trust Your word
    Deep within my heart
    I will live for You

    Chorus
    I know my future's in your hands
    All of my hopes
    And dreams and plans
    You give me strength to live
    And faith to succeed
    I'll believe in You
    Because You believed in me

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey there! may i know where can i get this song? or can you send this song to me through email please? thanks :) i truly appreciate it! i hope you will reply a.s.a.p :DDD GOD BLESS!!!

    2:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home