follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 27, 2006

    Class starting again tomorrow, final semester pressure is mounting really fast. Many people now have been asking me, 'so what are your plans afer A-levels'? To be frank I'm confused...REAL CONFUSED. I had some 'plans' before A-levels started, but guess God might have other plans for me. Ever had those times when you look to God and ask about your confusing future and there is no answer. Hrmm...that's what I got. That was really hard times. But until now I think I've got an answer, and that is to 'WAIT UPON THE LORD'. Got this from the recent CF Camp morning devotion. Kinda hit me in the face but me being the impatient me, I continue to ask God for direction until now. This morning in church a song really touched my heart and I think this should be my direction through this comming few last months of my A-levels.

    Shepherd of my soul,
    I give You full control,
    Wherever You may lead I will follow.
    I have made the choice,
    To listen to Your voice,
    Wherever You may lead I will go.

    Be it in a quiet pasture,
    Or by a gentle stream,
    The Shepherd of my soul shall be my guide.
    If I face a mighty mountian,
    Or a valley dark and deep,
    The Sheperd of my soul shall be my guide.

    "Father, into Your hands I commit my life. My future is indeed in Your loving hands for I am wonderfully and fearfully made by You O God. Amen. To God be the glory!"

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home