follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 31, 2006

    hihi...today was rather packed. Had CF comm planning for the comming semester from 9am until 8pm. Finished so much earlier then expected. Whew!...was kinda suffering there anyway. Woke up and my fever was still here, whole day my nose was leaking. Used up 2 packets of tissue and there was no more left, so keep on going to the toilet to blow my nose. Man...my nose gonna fall off soon...hehe. Anyway it was a really fruitful day. The new additions to the comm was really great with thier suggestions also. So here come a great semester of CF again!! Praise the Lord!!! Now can't wait for CF to get going! Think that was all for today, nitez ppl!!

    Oh yeah...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!!!! Oh Malaysia...my water earth!!!






    The extra guest at the planning...=)



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home