follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 30, 2006

    Arloe arloe...watched Scary Movie just now. Just wonder how can people created such a movie out...haha. The best part was the girl speaking Japanese to the ghost. 'suzuki,kawasaki,honda...', 'sushi,sashimi!!!' haha. Anyway today was not very good. Woke up and was hit with the '3-hit-combo', namely fever,flu and sore-throat. Had a litte flu and throat was itchy last night but just biar coz thought it was nothing and I was just tired. Went to class at 8am felt slightly aching but just got through with it. During class my nose decided to start leaking an sneezing. Used up a whole pack of tissue and was like hoping the time would pass faster haha. Wenyi came with Gary after thier class to peek into my class. Sms-ed her to help get some strepsil. She went to block A but the shop not open, went to Watsons but not open also. So went to Projet. THANKS DARLING!!!. Oh yeah...and Gary also...hehe. After class had a blow of pan mee and Wenyi came and pass the strepsil to me. THANKS AGAIN DARLING!!!...HUGGIE!!!. Skipped the next class and came back to my room. Took a clarinase and read newspaper to wait for it to take effect. After awhile felt woozey and I was in lala land...zzZ....zzZ. Darling woke me up around noon say she going for lunch. Sms-ed awhile and I went back to sleep, still felt woozey. Woke up around 2.30, felt much better. Played dota until 4pm and went to block A to lepak with Christine,Wei Way and Jason. Had a nasi goreng. I havent eaten since 10am k... Came back to the hostel and lepak with Wenyi until she balik. Much better now, but fever still running. Tomorrow got a long long day of CF comm planning. So...cya ppl!!. Happy Merdeka!!!...MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home