follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 12, 2006

    Arloe arloe...havent really been in the mood for blogging and thanks to this line when I have the mood I can't get in and blog. Anyway, went to Mid-Valley on Saturday with baby gurl and wenqi. It was my idea because I wanted to go for the education fair and ask them to teman...hehe. Went there at about 2 smth and went straight for the enducation fair hoping to find something interesting or more options for what I plan on doing. Found a few interesting private colleges that offers medicine and also law. Thanks to my dad who suggested taking law that made me consider more on it. Hrmm...me the lawyer?!....interesting....haha. Criminal law, tax law, coperate law...bla bla bla...see we shall. But all and all after the fair, medicine is still what I turely want to do after my A-levels even after looking at so many options. Oh well...my exam is in January, after that I will have until March where my results will come out and I havta decide on something. So untill then...I'm still clueless...hehe. Only God knows where I'll go.
    Cinta kita...berakhir...di Januari....(unless I come back and so something else...hehe)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home