follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 20, 2006

    Was listening to a wonderfull song just now and 2 very interesting verse that had an impact on me came 2 my mind...

    "The fear of the Lord in the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction" Proverbs 1:7

    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

    Somehow this 2 verses everything I go through it, it will sort of bring me to tears. Guess God does have a plan for me.

    The song lyrics here is Mengejar Hadirmu by GMB

    Dekat padaMu itu rinduku
    Setiap kataku Kau pun menunggu
    Tak kusangka kutemukan satu kasih yang abadi
    Kini kudatang dan kubawa hidupku

    Memandang wajahMu
    Mengikuti kebaikanMu
    Mengejar hadirMu
    dalam hidupku

    Membawa sembahku
    Menyatakan kebesaranMu
    Mengejar hadirMu
    dalam hidupku

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home